Of Weathers, Cerebrum and Headaches

Our Philippine weather bureau said that this month would record one of the coldest temperatures in the country. Christmas season has really touched down in the Philippines, in which one of these days soon I’ll be posting my Christmas wishlist.

As of this writing, I'm getting headaches that’s going to split my cerebral into half any moment now and it’s definitely because of the weather. I usually get this experience when the weather's quite extreme - either too cold or too hot. I'm supposed to do some financial statements this morning but just can't hold on to concentrating due to this headache. I'm having this worsening headache that it takes away my concentration and makes me feel like puking because the airways in my nose are being clogged by my sinuses. To add to my delimna is that the moment I get to take some meds, I simply can't hold off dozing in my cubicle.

I'm afraid today might be quite a long day for me…

0 comments: