CEBU CITY TRANSACTS ONLINE

I don't know if for how long have I mentioned this but I have been yearning to put-up a website of my own. It's just that - a website, from my beloved CEBU CITY to the world. As to whatever I would eventually put in is just totally a mixture of sorts in my mind. There are quite a lot of things I do that I think I could get inspiration from in setting up the site and its contents.

I'm thinking of something that somehow a little transaction occurs right in my CEBU CITY doorsteps. Though I don't have a clear picture of whatever I sell online, I'm definitely going to use a
shopping cart software. Transactions are done easier with the help of an ecommerce software that is reliable and makes this fast and safe.

Once I've organized things to set-up the site, I'm consiring using a shopping cart software.
CEBU CITY blogging has just made this opportunity all the more exciting.

0 comments: