CEBU CITY MAP UPDATES THE WORLD

Just to update the Cebu City Map to the World, some exciting things are unfolding locally and nationally. I just don't know if we ought to be happy about or brace ourselves for yet another power struggle. Nah, I'd better leave politics to politicians, better they have something to do at least! I'm talking about the nonstop tale of the ZTE DEAL for the supposed NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK PROJECT of the Philippines. Just another reason to shout for a change of President. Exciting really!

Locally, there's the BANILAD-TALAMBAN FLY-OVER project in my beloved CEBU CITY. Apparently, that is how we CEBUANOS are going to solve the traffic problem in said area. Can't wait for it be done or see where this traffic problem ends up. I just don’t know what it is with CEBU CITY and transportation. If we don’t get problematic about traffic congestion, we worry about car smuggling. Exciting again!

On my blogging front, my blog on MAKING COWS TURN TO CASH is still creating traffic. Might have hit some good SEO stuffs on FINANCIAL RATIO there. On the CUBICLED world, our number warrior are already busy with INCOME TAX COMPUTATIONS. Locally, the enforcing agency on top of ITR FILING is the BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE while in the US is the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE. Those are quite boring stuffs! LOL!

At this time of the year, SUMMER SEASON would have already been starting but rain still pours in quite frequently. Nevertheless, CEBU CITY MAP is just the right stuff for me.

0 comments: