From Cebu and Beyond

One of the great things about blogging is that you gain friends from here to the other side of the world. Beng (who's somewhere in the US) shared with me this tag. Cut and paste the following starting here. I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook
Link Addiction Ardour of the Heart
When Life Becomes a Book
Malaysian Life
Yogatta.com
What goes under the sun
Roshidan’s Cyber Station
Sasha says
Arts of Physics
the legend lives
My View, My Life
A Simple Life
Juliana RW
The Callalily Space
PetraSummer in Blue
My DanceFloor
Wandering Thoughts
Bits and Pieces
A Journey to Life

One distinct trait of Filipinos is that wherever we may be in the world, we always feel a sense of Home when we know that a kababayan is part of our circle. It simply makes us feel delighted that we still have contact to our birthplace. I'm tagging my filipino blogging contacts located outside of the Philippines on this, LOL!

2 comments:

  Roshidan

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks, your tag has helped increase my technorati authority

  Cyril

Friday, February 01, 2008

Glad to be of help Roshidan