CEBU CITY MAP to Business: Vogue Cebu, vogue!

I attended a forum related to Philippine economy and an emphasis on Cebu City Map to business scenario last week, where one of the speakers talked about finding the innate ability of an individual. By knowing a person's innate strength, that innate capability will be the person's investment to whatever venture he/she gets into. In as much as a businessman knows his market, that businessman must also know himself to drive whatever passion he has for business.

There are a few things I am passionate about which I think I could contribute Online to Cebu City Map to business. I am very much fond of technology, perhaps because I find it as another medium of artistic expression. Take for example digital photography where even inanimate objects are brought to life. I have seen a few pages of the coffee table book entitled "Cebu - Pride of Place" and I find it beautiful. It shows Cebu's richness in culture and diversity yet perfectly intertwined.

I have been yearning to study photography for quite a long time now and this year may just be the time to start it. With the occasional travel that I do through work, this hobby could be a great mixture. This could already be it, I can feel the shutter in my fingers ever more closely than before. So Cebu, prepare for the poses as I may be nearing you. Who knows, I might just be contributing to Cebu City Map to business and it’s Online presence.

0 comments: