Moving from the World to Cebu

I have all been a Cebuano all my life. All things being equal, there would be nothing like the Queen City of the South, I know the place like the palm of my hands. But I have never been a Cebu-based Cebuano all the time. I have spent around 5 years in Lilo-an, Southern Leyte but still with the summer vacations spent in Cebu.

I was born in Cebu City. All the way from conception up to the pre-natal months, I lived outside of Cebu City. But as my mother's compulsion, being a 100% Cebuana herself and to deliver her first born son in a place she had known all her life, went back to Cebu City. Thinking about it, it was like my mom being in a basketball finals game 7 and she just wanted to play in her hometown. And it was hometown indeed. Her gynecologist was her close friend, who by the way was the reason for my unique second first name, and is my godmother. There was no place she could think of where she can be comfortable with the delivery but only in Cebu City Map. It was only then that I was two months old that we went back to Leyte and after 5 five years finally decided to head back home, to Cebu City home.

Moving from one place to another takes a lot of one's time, energy and resources. There comes the decision of looking for a permanent
mls real estate or homes for rent. Buying the permanent relocation real estate property will be a lifelong decision and thus be decided with so much care. On the other hand, renting a place while could be an option which also has to be done with a lot of consideration.

I have never been back to Leyte since we left for good. I could even recall wonderful and joyful experiences there. Perhaps one of these days, I shall find a way to visit the place. Leyte has been a part of me and a help that I realize the value of being at home. Being with people you share your joys, sorrow and dreams with. Dreams for a better Cebu City for my family.

0 comments: