And So I Move!

It has been my desire to do some tweaking and add a little bit of extras here and there on my website. Sad as it may seem though, I never got to figure out how to do it in wordpress, unless I did the wordpress premium, which meant that I had to shell out money for my blogging. But since, this is merely a pastime, spending for it but without the rewards of a profit would not be viable on my terms.

As I have read on blogspot and have seen a blogsite of a friend of mine, I’ve been convinced that I may have to migrate. And thus, after a number of thinking, I’m transferring to blogspot, and so now, here I am.

On the next few days, I shall be looking for a way to transfer my previous posts to this site or otherwise, I may have to start all over again.

So dear friends, welcome to my new webpage and enjoy my cubicled playground!

Also, I’m still having my old site
http://saity.wordpress.com open.

0 comments: